Join form question

Hi - quick question - on a join form - Right now the form shows the first field in the connected form - is it possible/how would I create a custom display in that form that would show the first field + 2 other fields in the joined form? Similar to what one would do with a lookup query, except for a joined form? I can’t quite figure out if there is a place to write a SQL query…

Also, can you have multiple join forms on a single table? (I have an asset table that has multiple parts, so there are join tables for each part) one join form seems to work but when I add a second one it doesn’t. any thoughts there? I am looking to enter information on the asset and then apply the appropriate parts that are in the database to that singular asset. If there is a better way to do this, would love to know that, alternatively!

thanks for any perspective!

Hi Mel,

I am presuming the join forms are sub forms under a main form in which case it should be possible to do what you want. To ensure I understand what you are trying to do would it be possible for you to send us a cut down FDF of the issue you are having with multiple join forms?

I will also respond to you first question once I can see what you are trying.

Send the FDF to support@five.co and we will look at it.

Best regards

Mark